About my Travel Journals –
10 points of note:
- A lot of the earlier entries are written into my handwritten journals so they are not online.
- Older journal entries are rough and ready, take them as they are.
- If you start from the beginning you can witness the evolution of this online journal from notes, to blog, to factoid, to journal.
- I’ve given older entries a brief overview at the start of each entry.
- Dates: they are not super exact. Most days pass without me living in an internet cafe or hostel lounge.
- I often try to post ahead of time to keep up the consistency of online posting.
- More regular entries start from Iran onwards.
- All photographs have been lowered in quality to let pages load quickly, though on most pages there’s at least one you can zoom in on a little.
- There is a lack of information about the quest of finding home: Those parts are all in my book! – though if you are tuning in from the Philippines onwards, they are now becoming apart of the blog / journal.
- Looking for travel help and information? You won’t really find much in the journals to help you. Instead go to my country profiles on the left of each page, or go to my travel resources page.
Please read the side bars on the blog page for more information
Liked this post?
|Never miss a post!
Subscribe to my free newsletter now for weekly updates. (Get my ebook & mobile app for free! )