I think it's safe to say that you must have found something useful or helpful on this site otherwise you would have left a while back!
As you would have gathered by now I have been doing this for a while. I've met many great people along the way that have helped in one way or another. And, I always hope to return the favor.
Got an idea that you think would help this journey? I am all ears. If you think you can help with any of the things I have listed below, then please get in touch!
In the meantime, I hope my contributions on this site have been able to give back what I have learned along the way on my journey. If there's anything specific you think I can help you with. Then please get in touch.
If you'd like to support me and the website then consider taking a look and buying your travel guide books / novels / movies from my Travel book reviews page. You're buying direct from Amazon at their prices, but they give me credit for each sale made through here. Any credit I earn will go towards buying a new travel book to help me on my way!
I also offer some travel photography prints for sale. If you see something you like on my gallery or blog then please get in touch.
- From my travel blog or twitter you can work out where I am (drop by and say hi!). If you know anyone hiring in these areas or nearby (I am global after all!), then please let me know.
If it means staying a while, it's fine. It's apart of my journey after all!
- Seven years of travel and one of the most read & respected travelogues on the planet. A good combination if you are thinking about getting some genuine backing for you product or service. Get in touch if you want some real results.
- If you are living in any of the places I am passing through. It would be great to meet up. I guess this site tells you more about me, so you have me at an advantage! I would like to learn a little about what it's like to live in a country you are in. I don't mean living as a local, but living as a foreigner in the country. As this is what I would be!
- One of the things I treasure most about traveling is meeting local people. I really enjoy listening and learning about life practically living in a country. No matter who you are, what you do or where you're from - if you'd like to meet up, then get in touch.
- Yes it's not always financial. If you own or work in a volunteering agency or NGO I've a wealth of experience to contribute. However, please note I am not interested in any pay to volunteer scheme. If you have a reputable organization looking for some expertise, then contact me with your details.
- The book is done. It's a fictional travelogue. If you are an agent or publisher, or know of one who would be interested in my unique story, then let them or me know!
- I do most of my work on this site from the road, so if you spot any mistakes, broken links etc., I am all ears!
- There are some prime areas here where you can gain some great brand awareness. However, advertising should be related to the content here, and not SEO related. Please state your rates, running time, advertisement content and ad location when getting in contact
- Sounds strange. But without a permanent abode I am stuck for a place to receive even a letter. If you think I'll be passing through your area, and you don't mind holding onto a letter it would be of great help!
- I saved the most important to last. I spent a lifetime getting this far, and am not about to give up. I truly am searching for a place called home. Read the about section for more info. I am not asking for where you think a good place would be, it's a relative and an individual thing. This much I know. But if you have ever met, or are a person on a similar quest and found home. Let me know ...