Find out where my 5 Top Places to Travel & Photograph are –
The answer’s going to surprise you!
If you already subscribe to this website via email then; you already know about this!
5 Top Places to Travel & Photograph is a high quality full color 37 page photo-e-book that, I believe, sets a new standard for photo-e-books, and e-books in general.
And, it’s completely FREE to all subscribers of this website. Sign up here to subscribe to my free journals and get your copy!
But please hurry, as it’s a time limited offer!
- Full color travel-photographs
- Beautiful full page pullouts
- Designed to be printed out
- No page numbers on large photos for better viewing & printing
- Every chapter has a tips page on travel & photography related to that country
- A fully interactive menu for easy navigation
There is also a high definition print copy available. It’s currently weighing in at around 100mb. Due to storage costs the only way I can offer this via payment. If you like the free copy and would like the high definition print edition, then please contact me.
The story behind 5 Top Places to Travel & Photograph:
I’ve been working on several photo projects over the past 6 months. And, on one in particularly I failed. Yes, I said I failed.
Someone wished to have a coffee table photography book, and I was unable to deliver due to time issues, visa issues and, at that time, my lack of desktop publishing skills.
I could have forgotten about it, or outsourced it, but as you may have seen on this journal, I don’t give up so easily. And, I believe you should aspire to learn what you don’t know.
So over the past few months I forged ahead and worked on the separate offline project. Top Places to Travel & Photograph developed from there.
It is something I wanted to give the subscribers of this website, the people that comment here, and the people that email me as a way of saying – Thank You.
And, this is it.
It’s been utterly fantastic to hear from you, to meet you, and to get your support. This is a long journey and it’s great to have you join along.
So please, if you don’t subscribe already now is a great opportunity to do so. Subscribing is completely free too!
By subscribing you not only get this free photo-e-book, but also my weekly travel journals, exclusive behind the scenes access to my journey, plus you’ll be the first to find out about future giveaways!
How to subscribe:
- Enter your email address below
- Click the “subscribe” button
- A new pop up window will appear, follow the instuctions
- Check your inbox for an email, (if you don’t get one within 10 minutes, check your spam box!)
- Click the link in the email to confirm, and then sit back and wait for the next journal update to be delivered to you!
In the next journal update, there will be a link in the email / RSS to download the photo-e-book for free!
Email Subscribers who already received their copy please note that this is a slightly updated version (v.1.1)
- All large landscape photographs are now displayed in landscape (horizontal) format
- One landscape page number has been removed